When it’s time to put your boat away for the off-season, remember to prepare your boat with boat winterization. You can’t just lock your boat in the garage and hope it is fine in a few months. Boats need special care even when not in use! Failure to winterize your boat could result in costly boat repairs down the road.
Steps to winterize a boat:
- Drain unused water from all areas of the boat
- Pressure wash the boat’s exterior to remove barnacles
- Verify batteries are fully charged and switched off
- Assess for boat repairs that should be taken care of
- Get all boat maintenance (such as an oil change and new spark plugs) up to date
Let us help!
Don’t stress over getting winterization right. Instead, bring your boat to >H2O Craft Rentals & Repair of California. We specialize in not only high-quality boat rentals but also boat repairs and winterization. Our boat repair team can make sure your boat is ready for storage and another season out on Lake Tahoe, Lake Camanche, or one of the many other great California lakes.
To schedule your boat winterization, contact H2O Craft Rentals & Repair at (209) 833-6893.