When you need to relax and get away for a while, nothing beats boating on one of the beautiful lakes in California. Some of these lakes are near first-class hiking trails or a renowned white-water rafting area. Others are nestled in the peaks of breathtaking mountains. Regardless of which lake you choose to visit, you’ll find that all of them provide endless fun for your trip — both on and off the water.
Whether you’re headed to the mountains or to the valleys, H2O Craft Rentals & Repair is here to outfit you for your trip. We have a large selection of affordable jet ski rentals and boat rentals that come ready to tow on trailers. Request a quote online today, or call us at (209) 833-6893.
Request a Rental Quote Online!
We’re centrally located in Tracy, CA, near Interstates 5, 205, and 580. Since most people use these highways to get to Lake Don Pedro, Lake Camanche, and many other waterways, we’re likely right on the way to your destination. It’s easy: just stop by, pick up your watercraft, and get back on the road.
Below are some fun boating destinations:
- Tracy Oasis Marina: H2O Craft Rentals is just 3 miles up the road from Tracy Oasis Marina, which provides easy access to the water. If you’re looking for a unique experience close to home, this canal is the answer. With over 1,000 miles of water to explore, you’ll have the longest water-skiing, wakeboarding, and tubing runs of your life.
- Tahoe Keys Resort: Lake Tahoe is one of the largest lakes in the entire country. Vacationers love the calm water and breathtaking scenery. Here you can boat by day and stay at the luxurious Tahoe Keys Resort or the rustic shoreline cabins at night. When you’re not on the water, hiking, biking, and mountain climbing are all popular activities.
- Folsom Lake State Recreation Area: If you love camping and boating, the Folsom Lake State Recreation Area is ideal. After a day of boating you can enjoy hiking forests, swimming at the beach, biking a 32-mile trail, and other outdoor activities.
- Lake Camanche: Situated in the scenic San Joaquin Valley in California, Lake Camanche is any boater’s paradise. From stellar bass fishing to calm waters ideal for water-skiing and wakeboarding, this lake is the perfect spot to celebrate summer. This area presents year-round fun for people of all ages. Take advantage of our fishing boat rentals! Fisherman love casting their reels into the blue waters of Lake Camanche.
- Lake Don Pedro: Nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada range, Lake Don Pedro is breathtakingly scenic. You’ll love exploring this area on your jet ski or boat. After a day on the water, hit the nearby trails for a fun evening of hiking and biking. Explore the 160 miles of beautiful shorelines at Lake Don Pedro. The area has three campgrounds, making it a great place for an extended vacation.
- Lake Tulloch: You’ll find this beautiful lake about 55 miles east of Tracy, CA. It is a great place to rent a cabin and spend the weekend on the water with a boat rental. Jet ski off into the sunset as the Table Mountain range provides a picturesque backdrop to your view. Lake Tulloch is conveniently located to Yosemite National Park, so stop by the lake for a thrilling day trip.
- Woodward Reservoir: If you’re looking for a nearby place to have fun, the Woodward Reservoir is less than an hour east of H2O Craft Rentals in California. Here you’ll find plenty of places to camp, boat, fish, swim, and even fly remote control airplanes.
The above ideas are just a few of the countless vacation destinations in California to enjoy with a speed boat rental or fishing boat rental.
Are you ready to boat in some of the country’s most beautiful lakes? Call www.H2Ocraft.com today at (209) 833-6893, or request a quote online. In addition to rentals, we also have a boat and jet ski repair shop. If you already own a watercraft, we can quickly service it before your time at the lake. We look forward to serving you.