Are you craving a day of wakeboarding, fishing, or boating in California? If so, H2O Craft Rentals & Repair has the boat and jet ski rentals to make it happen affordably. Request a quote online, or call us at (209) 833-6893 to request a reservation for your watercraft today.
View Jet Ski DetailsView Rental Rates
View Boat DetailsView Rental Rates
Jet Ski ServiceBoat Service
Located in Manteca, CA, our shop is just minutes from Interstates 5, 205, and 120 — all highways that you take to get to Lake Camanche, Lake Don Pedro, Lake Tulloch, Lake Tahoe, and many other popular lakes and California attractions. This means that regardless of your destination, we’re likely on the way. Simply exit the highway, and we’ll attach the towable watercraft to your vehicle. It’s fast, easy, and convenient.
Request a Boat or Jet Ski Rental Quote!
Our Top of the Line Rentals
From the adrenaline-surging jet skis to party-pleasing pontoons, everyone has a different water activity style. Whether you value thrills or socializing, view our selection below to find the best fit for you:
- Jet ski rentals: If you want a fast, responsive watercraft with a lot of get-up-and-go, our jet ski rentals are perfect. You can either ride the California Delta (it’s in our backyard) or head to Lake Don Pedro, Folsom Lake, or your other favorite lakes in CA.
- Ski boat rentals: The only thing more exhilarating than zipping around in a ski boat is riding behind the boat on a tube, wakesurf board, or water skis. The acceleration and power of our ski boats are ideal for all water sports.
- Pontoon boat rentals: If you’re boating with family or friends, pontoon rentals are the ultimate venues for socializing. They have plenty of comfortable seating and a surprising amount of space. Our larger models even feature a gas grill.
- Fishing boat rentals: You can’t beat fishing with a couple of friends. Our boats have everything you need for the big excursion — except the fish of course.
Why wait any longer? Take the plunge and request a quote for a boat rental reservation today. We also offer a wide variety of tubes, water skis, wakeboards, wakesurf
boards, and kneeboards.
California Law Requirements
The California Division of Boating and Waterways requires all boaters 19 years old or younger to carry the California Boater Card while operating a recreational motorized vessel on California waterways. Click here for more information.
Boat Repair and Maintenance Services
If you already own a watercraft, visit our boat and jet ski repair shop. Our WyoTech-certified technicians can repair and service almost any watercraft. We also specialize in old two-stroke jet skis that most dealers won’t fix. Better yet, we don’t make you wait. We often have same-day appointments.
Why We’re Different
Ever since opening for business in 1994, we’ve focused on customer service. Below are some of the ways we go above and beyond to serve you:
- Flexibility: We provide options. You can either ride our watercraft just minutes from the California Delta, or you can tow them on our trailers to your favorite lake.
- Convenient location: Manteca, California, is en route to many popular destinations such as Lake Tulloch and Woodward Reservoir.
- Price: Renting a boat shouldn’t break your budget. We have affordable prices and several special offers that can save you $65 on a rental.
To learn more about our excellent service, read our customer testimonials. You can also get more information about boat safety, our policies, and frequently asked questions. What are you waiting for? Book your waverunner or boat rental with H2O Craft Rentals & Repair. Request a quote online or call us at (209) 833-6893.