The watercraft from H2O Craft Rentals are an amazing way to enjoy the pristine lakes of California. However, if it’s your first time riding one of our jet ski rentals or boat rentals, you probably have some questions. Below are answers to common queries. Also don’t hesitate to call us at (209) 833-6893 with any other questions you may have.
How old do I have to be to rent a boat or a jet ski?
You must be 25 years old with a valid driver’s license.
Do you offer insurance on your watercraft?
- For jet ski insurance visit:www.xinsurance.com
Do I need to make a security deposit?
Yes, we require a security deposit. The amount is different for each of the following rentals:
Jet Ski Rentals
- $1,000 for 1 Jet Ski
- $1,500 security deposit for each when renting 2 or more jet skis
Ski Boat Rentals
- $3,000 for the Reinell 207 LSI Ski Boat
- $3,000 for the Bluewater Shadow Ski Boat
- $4,000 for the Centurion Avalanche V-Drive Ski Boat
- $4,000 for the Centurion Elite V-Drive Ski Boat
- $5,000 for the Centurion ENZO Wake Surf Boat
- $6,000 for the Mastercraft NXT Wake Suft Boat
- $6,000 for the ENZO SV233 Wake Surf Boat
- $6,000 for the RI217 Centurion Wake Surf Boat
Pontoon Boat Rentals
- $1,000 for the 50hp (8 person) Pontoon Boat
- $1,500 for the 60hp (9 person) Pontoon Boat
- $1,500 for the 60hp (12 person) Pontoon Boat
- $2,000 for the 115hp (12 person) Pontoon Boat
Fishing Boat Rentals
- $750 for the XCR Series Fishing Boat
- $1,000 for the Bass Fishing Boat
- $1,500 for the Crestliner Bass Fishing Boat
What payment methods can I use for my security deposit?
We accept Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®
What is included with my rental?
All of our watercraft include life vests and a trailer so you can tow them to your favorite attractions in California such as Lake Don Pedro, Woodward Reservoir, and more. Our boats come with safety equipment required by the Coast Guard. The ski boats also come with ski ropes for water sports.
If you’re ready for a day of thrilling fun, we have a huge selection of water tubes, water skis, wakeboards, wakesurf boards, and kneeboards for rent.
What kind of vehicle and trailer hookups will I need to transport my rentals?
- Jet ski: You can tow our jet skis with any vehicle that has trailering capabilities. Your vehicle also needs to have a 2-inch ball and a flat 4-prong electrical connector for trailer lights.
- Reinell ski boat: You’ll need a minimum V-6 engine with a 5000 lb. towing capacity, 2 inch ball and flat 4-prong for the trailer lights.
- Elite V-Drive boat: Your vehicle must have a minimum V-6 engine (although a V-8 is recommended) with a 5000 lb. towing capacity 2-inch ball and flat 4-prong for the trailer lights.
- Enzo V-Drive boat: You’ll need a minimum V-8 engine with a 5000 lb. towing capacity. You’ll also need a 2-inch ball and flat 4-prong electrical connector for trailer lights.
- Mastercraft NXT ski boat: You’ll need a minimum V-8 engine with a 7500 lb. towing capacity. You’ll also need a 2-inch ball and 7 blade round electrical connector for trailer lights.
- ENZO SV233 Wake surf boat: You’ll need a minimum V-8 engine with a 7000 lb. towing capacity. You’ll also need a 2-inch ball and 7 blade round electrical connector for trailer lights.
- Centurion RI217 ski boat: You’ll need a minimum V-8 engine with a 7500 lb. towing capacity. You’ll also need a 2 5/16-inch ball and a 7 blade round electrical connector for trailer lights.
- Pontoon boat: Make sure you have a 2-inch ball and flat 5-prong electrical connector for trailer lights.
Also note that a 7-pin round to 4-pin flat or a vehicle side female works on our trailers.
Where can I use my boat rental or jet ski rental?
Our location in Manteca is en route to some of the best waterways and lakes in California. You can also tow your watercraft to Lake Camanche, Lake Don Pedro, Lake Tulloch, and several other exciting destinations on the trailers we provide.
PLEASE NOTE if you are choosing Lake Tahoe as your destination, every boat needs to be inspected prior to launch. Click here for more information.
It is the customer’s responsibility to know their chosen destination’s rules & regulations.
If the watercraft rental becomes damaged while in my possession, am I responsible?
Mechanical malfunctions are not your responsibility. However, external damage to the equipment or improper use of the watercraft becomes the full responsibility of the renter — even if the renter is not the pilot of the watercraft at the time the damage occurs.
Do you service watercrafts?
Yes, we do! All of our technicians graduated from WyoTech and are highly trained in boat and jet ski maintenance. In fact, we’re one of the very few service shops that repair PWC two-stroke engines and most older models.
Still Have Questions?
Contact Us Today!
To book a watercraft from H2O Craft Rentals, request a quote online or call us at (209) 833-6893. For more information read our rental policies, boat safety guidelines, and customer testimonials. We look forward to serving you.