When looking for a unique and relaxing Lake Tahoe vacation, don’t miss out on the chance to experience excellence at the Resort at Squaw Creek. Resort at Squaw Creek is a full-service, luxury resort nestled in the beautiful Squaw Valley. Located just minutes from Lake Tahoe, California, this is the perfect place to spend the evening after a relaxing day on a pontoon boat rental or laying out on the beach.
Resort at Squaw Creek Accommodations
The AAA Four-Diamond resort recently underwent a $53 million renovation, remodeling the 405 rooms, suites, and guesthouses, which has created a more relaxed and residential feel. The muted tones and rich textures produce an inviting ambiance, making you feel right at home. Resort at Squaw Creek provides luxury lodging for parties of two to nine people, and offers the following amenities in each room:
- Custom furnishing
- Ceramic-tiled bathrooms
- Slate entryways
- Granite vanities
- LCD flat-screen TVs
The suites and penthouses also include gas fireplaces and resort-styled kitchens.
Resort at Squaw Creek Activities
The resort’s spectacular location allows them to offer exceptional outdoor recreation. It doesn’t matter whether you are visiting for family fun at Lake Tahoe or business trip; the Resort at Squaw Creek has a variety of activities for everyone including the following:
- Golfing: This championship golf course is located in the breathtaking Squaw Valley and offers family golf specials in the late afternoon, as well as group and single rates.
- Tennis courts: With courts being free to resort guests, it’s easy to schedule a match during your stay. It doesn’t matter whether you’re just learning or you’re a pro – the resort can help improve your game when you schedule a lesson with one of the highly trained instructors.
- Hiking: The resort’s nature trail connects you to a variety of trails around Squaw Valley’s peaks. For an off-site adventure, sign up for a guided hike up the Granite Chief Trail.
- Biking: Take your family on a leisurely ride along the Truckee River bike path to Tahoe City, or just cruise around the Valley. The resort offers rentals of mountain bikes, kid carts, and tag-alongs for family outings.
- Lake Tahoe pontoon boat rentals: A pontoon boat rentalon Lake Tahoe is the perfect water getaway, giving you the chance to relax with friends and family under the warm California sun.
- Fly fishing on Truckee River: Resort at Squaw Creek‘s on-site Fly Fishing Center offers guided trips to nearby ponds and the Truckee River, which provide a tranquil setting for fly-fishing beginners and enthusiasts alike.
After booking your vacation at Resort at Squaw Creek, don’t forget to check out all the activities in the surrounding areas, like Lake Tahoe and the Truckee River. If you are interested in spending your days relaxing on a pontoon boat rental or jet ski rental, contact H2O Craft Rentals at (209) 833-6893 today.