Cool down this summer with a boat rental or jet ski rental as you explore the beautiful lakes and reservoirs throughout California. Enjoy each of gorgeous bodies of water on you next vacation out West: Lake Camanche, Lake Tulloch, Don Pedro Lake, Lake Berryessa, Hogan Lake, Woodward Reservoir, Modesto Reservoir, and Folsom Lake! We will talk a little about each of these, but check back with us through the upcoming months for blogs dedicated to each of these beautiful lakes and reservoirs.
- Lake Camanche is located in Ione, California, and the place to hike, boat, fish, picnic, and even ride horses on their equestrian trails. You’ll love the shaded picnic areas and the lower end of the lake where you can wakeboard, jet ski, and more. And if you want to stay more than a day, you can spend the night at their campsites, cottages, and motel units.
- Lake Tulloch offers a great place to stay at South Lake Tulloch RV Campground and Marina. Like the name of the campground indicates, this lake is famous for its waterskiing and other water sports. A boat rental on Lake Tahoe is well worth it so that you can get the full effect of this great lake. Lake Tulloch also has a neat general store and restaurant to check out.
- Don Pedro Lake has had fourteen million visitors since 1971 and now you can be the next ones. With 160 miles of shoreline, plenty of ideal spots can be found for boating, fishing, water sports, and swimming. One of the highlights of their year is the annual fireworks presentation given over the fourth of July weekend. You may want to plan your California vacation then to see the festive show!
- Lake Berryessa is found east of the Napa Valley and provides year-round recreation to vacationers. The water reaches 75 in the summer, making this an ideal place for those who love water sports. Lake Berryessa is one of the largest bodies of fresh water in all of California. This is a great lake to visit if you appreciate nature as you will most likely see eagles, songbirds, wild turkeys, deer, pelicans, wood ducks, and more.
- Hogan Lake is located in north central California. Those who have visited say that they loved how clean it was, the beauty of the trees, and the fire pits that make for a perfectly relaxing evening. It is also great for boating. We do recommend you bring your swimming shoes as some of the rocks at the bottom of the lake can be quite rough on your feet.
Just a few miles north of Oakdale off Highway 120 in Modesto, California, you can find Woodward Reservoir. One of the main reasons visitors flock here is for their great camping facilities. Enjoy 115 developed campsites, 40 full hook-up campsites, undeveloped camping areas, a marina, concessions, restrooms, picnic shelters, barbeques, and more.
Another California reservoir is the Modesto Reservoir also located in Modesto, California. You can camp here as well at their first-come, first-serve campsites. Bird watching and archery are two popular events here at Modesto Reservoir. Be sure to bring your jet ski rental to make the most of your trip to Modesto Reservoir!
Lastly, we will talk about Folsom Lake. Located at the bottom of the Sierra foothills is Folsom Lake. Lots of hiking and fishing is part of what Folsom Lake offers you. Take a hike on Oaks Nature Trail where you will wind around oak woodland, see beautiful views of the lake, and observe wildlife habitats. This walk is just short of a mile and easy for all fitness levels.
Whether you want to use one of our watercraft rentals in the California Delta, Modesto Reservoir, Don Pedro Lake, or tow it to Lake Tahoe or your favorite northern CA body of water, you will get wet and have fun! Contact us today to reserve a jet ski rental, boat rental, ski boat rental, pontoon boat rental, or fishing boat rental in CA and remember to check back with us as we explore each and every one of these bodies of water in more detail to ensure you have the best possible vacation!
Comments are closed.