Are you craving a day of wakeboarding, fishing, or boating in California? If so, H2O Craft Rentals & Repair has the boat and jet ski rentals to make it happen affordably. Request a reservation online, or call us at 800-979-7368 to book your watercraft today.
Located in Tracy, CA, our shop is just minutes from Interstates 5, 205, and 580 — all highways that you take to get to Lake Camanche, Lake Tahoe, and many other popular lakes and California attractions. This means that regardless of your destination, we’re likely on the way. Simply exit the highway, and we’ll attach the towable watercraft to your vehicle. It’s fast, easy, and convenient.
Reserve your boat or jet ski rental today!
Click or Call (800) 979-7368
Our Boat and Jet Ski Rentals
Everyone has a different boating style. Whether you value water sports or socializing, view our selection below to find the best fit:
- Jet ski rentals: If you want a fast, responsive watercraft with a lot of get-up-and-go, our jet skis rentals are perfect. You can either ride the California Delta (it’s in our backyard) or head to Lake Don Pedro, Folsom Lake, or your other favorite lakes in CA.
- Ski boat rentals: The only thing more exhilarating than zipping around in a ski boat is riding behind the boat on a tube, wakesurf board, or water skis. The acceleration and power of our ski boats are ideal for all water sports.
- Pontoon boat rentals: If you’re boating with family or friends, pontoon rentals are the ultimate venues for socializing. They have plenty of comfortable seating and a surprising amount of space. Our larger models even feature a gas grill.
- Fishing boat rentals: You can’t beat fishing with a couple of friends. Our boats have everything you need for the big excursion — except the fish of course.
Why wait any longer? Take the plunge and reserve a boat rental today. We also offer a wide variety of tubes, water skis, wakeboards, wakesurf boards, and kneeboards.
Boat Repair and Maintenance Services
If you already own a watercraft, visit our boat and jet ski repair shop. Our WyoTech-certified technicians can repair and service almost any watercraft. We also specialize in old two-stroke jet skis that most dealers won’t fix. Better yet, we don’t make you wait. We often have same-day appointments.
Why We’re Different
Ever since opening for business in 1994, we’ve focused on customer service. Below are some of the ways we go above and beyond to serve you:
- Flexibility: We provide options. You can either ride our watercraft on-site at the California Delta, or you can tow them on our trailers to your favorite lake.
- Convenient location: Tracy, California, is en route to many popular destinations such as Lake Tulloch and Woodward Reservoir.
- Price: Renting a boat shouldn’t break your budget. We have affordable prices and several special offers that can save you $65 on a rental.
To learn more about our excellent service, read our customer testimonials. You can also get more information about boat safety, our policies, and frequently asked questions. To book your waverunner or boat rental with H2O Craft Rentals & Repair, request an online reservation or call us at 800-979-7368. We look forward to serving you.